[App_rpt-users] Question

Cristian González Flores cr.gonzalez.flores at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:20:38 UTC 2014

HI everyone

I will explain to you what we want to do, for you can confirm to us what we
need to do please.

For our final test to graduate from college, we think to integrate an VoIP
system with and RF system, for that, we are setting up an environment with
Cisco switches and routers. In this moment we have the PC for Asterisk
software acting as a PBX, the idea is register IP Phones, Softphones and in
adition connect via URI interface tho the GM300 for calling from the VoIP
environment (ip phones and softphones) to the radio stations.

So, you tell us about the ACID ISO image, but in the allstar website said
we need to register a node, we dont understand that, we only need to setup
a server with asterisk for register phone devices and connect trought URI
to GM300.

I hope yo can understand what we need to do and you can help us a little
bit.

Even if is necessary we can pay por a service of configuring or explain the
procedure to us.

Best Regards!!!