[App_rpt-users] BBB fork

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Fri Jun 27 17:09:47 UTC 2014

Well said! Forks are not progress. The Allstar community is better served if
the smart guys work together towards building a better system.
--
Tim
:wq

On Jun 26, 2014, at 3:03 PM, David McGough <kb4fxc at inttek.net> wrote:

I, for one, hope this isn't another fork in the road. I hope it's just
another step in the evolution of this already fantastic radio/repeater
control and VoIP solution you envisioned.

Ummm - as I understand it, app_rpt is *itself* a fork off of Asterisk 1.4
and has not been compatible with the production versions of asterisk for
quite some years now.

http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/72

73
Ken