[App_rpt-users] CLI help

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Fri Jun 27 19:13:19 UTC 2014

On 6/27/14 3:02 PM, Robert Newberry wrote:
> I also googled the IP and I'm coming up with India...slightly confused on
> that.

IP spoofing...you can't trust crafted packets trying to pwn your system.

Seems like someone is trying, as KB2EAR said, to use your SIP connection
to the PSTN to make free phone calls.

If you don't need sip exposed to the outside, turn it off at the router.

Rule of thumb: anything you expose to the network will be abused someday.

--
Bryan
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.

Sent from my MacBook Pro.