[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 64, Issue 65

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Mon Jun 30 14:18:05 UTC 2014

On 6/30/2014 9:47 AM, Tim Sawyer wrote:
> We could but why? I’d be interested to hear arguments for and against.

For - It's easily searchable and can be edited as progress is made.

Against - It's only as good as what people put into it.
- "Build and they will come" takes time.
- Some people don't like the format.
- You have to "go there" to read and participate.

AllStarNode.Com is a perfect example. I seem to have the time to write
and respond to emails - like this one, but fail to take the time to look
at posts I made on forums and see what the progression is.

A combination of a good email list or group and a wiki might be best.

Kevin - WJ8G