[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 64, Issue 65

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 15:08:48 UTC 2014

Well said. As a newbie, I have, and continue to do so, found this forum, "http://ohnosec.org/drupal/" (thanks to folks like Steve and Tim), and  informational data sites like Mike's, to be a very efficient way of gaining knowledge, along with the ability to use a search engine to brows through previous discussions. I've not found the Allstarnode.com site to be worth my time. In other words, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. And, as was pointed out, I too am a firm believer the grass is greenest on the side of the fence where it is nurtured. My biggest problem is my personal ability to absorb and retain the info :-} (sigh!)

At times I have wondered if suggestions would be entertained for updates to Drupal that might be clearer to newbies like myself.

Thanks much!
Bob
kk6ecm

Sent from iPad