[App_rpt-users] Allstar connecting to Echolink?

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Mon Mar 3 00:42:00 UTC 2014

Echolink only works properly with one device per public Internet IP
address.  Try rebooting your router and restarting your asterisk server.
And do not run echolink on any other pc or device that is using the same
Internet connection as the one asterisk server.

It is a design flaw in echolink, not a problem with allstar.

When you use a pc or android or anything else with echolink it will mess
with the plug and play features of most routers and cause problems for
echolink.

Just use one and only one device in your entire LAN for echolink and it
will work a lot better.