[App_rpt-users] USB FOB options

Steve Wright stevewrightnz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 05:15:07 UTC 2014

snarl.. just bought two CM-119 USB FOBs locally and they're potted...
 tempted to fling them in the bin.. growl... Paint stripper, heat, and
solvent won't get this snot off.. cue FBH but hey I have self control!!!!

Ok what are my options?  This old POS 1990's computer has a parallel port.
 Maybe easier to just get the proper USB FOB from elsewhere than hax0r up
some parallel port lovin, but not keen on the absurd freight from the US.

Suggestions? sigh.

--
Meshnetworks - Rangitaiki Plains Rural Broadband Internet Providers
+64 21 040 5067