[App_rpt-users] USB FOB options

Chris Andrist chris at yeahmon.net
Thu Mar 6 05:34:13 UTC 2014

You can still use the c-media usb fob, but us a parallel port for cos/cor and ptt.

Here is a cheap parallel port option. http://bit.ly/P2VPCS

This website will give some insight on the board. http://themidnightengineer.com/category/ham-amateur-radio/app_rpt/connecting-radios/

--
Regards,

Chris Andrist, KC7WSU

On Mar 5, 2014, at 10:15 PM, "Steve Wright" <stevewrightnz at gmail.com<mailto:stevewrightnz at gmail.com>> wrote:

snarl.. just bought two CM-119 USB FOBs locally and they're potted...  tempted to fling them in the bin.. growl... Paint stripper, heat, and solvent won't get this snot off.. cue FBH but hey I have self control!!!!

Ok what are my options?  This old POS 1990's computer has a parallel port.  Maybe easier to just get the proper USB FOB from elsewhere than hax0r up some parallel port lovin, but not keen on the absurd freight from the US.

Suggestions? sigh.

--
Meshnetworks - Rangitaiki Plains Rural Broadband Internet Providers
+64 21 040 5067