[App_rpt-users] acid install from usb thumb drive

Bob kk6ecm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 15:37:45 UTC 2014

I've had the same experience... attempted to trick it in the BIOS without
success. It appears to be "hardwired" in the code to go to a CD, and not to
the location it initially booted, which in my case was a USB solid state
memory device. It booted, but would not load because it expected the data to
be on a CD.

Bob
kk6ecm