[App_rpt-users] acid install from usb thumb drive

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sun Mar 16 13:08:26 UTC 2014

Anyone been able to get the acid distro to install via a usb thumb drive?

I have tried to get this to work on a pc that supports boot from usb but
the install gets stuck with the kickstart menu because it looking for
files from a CD rom rather then a usb drive.

Yes in know that the Xipper distro can be loaded via usb but I'm looking
for Acid on a usb drive.

I asked about this a couple of years ago but go no response. Hopefully
somebody has this working now.

Jon VA3RQ