[App_rpt-users] rpt.conf duplex=

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Mar 17 02:24:43 UTC 2014

I think duplex=2 is the default but you should enter it in rpt.conf to make sure and always if you need a different value.

http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/84
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

From: kk6ecm at gmail.com
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 19:18:01 -0700
Subject: [App_rpt-users] rpt.conf duplex=

The node stanza in rpt.conf does not have a
“duplex=2” statement for our repeater. How is it operating without
“duplex=2” for our full duplex repeater? Also, the operator can
hear his/her final words just after releasing PTT. I’m not sure why it is
working with out “duplex=2” Should I add “duplex=3” so
we don’t hear the last part of our own transmission?

Thanks,

Bob

kk6ecm