[App_rpt-users] DMK URI GPIO temperature sensor

Bob Roszkowski bob at w5evh.org
Wed Mar 19 06:20:51 UTC 2014

Group,

Does anyone know if it is possible to measure sensors like temperature,
battery voltage, and S readings remotely using the URIs GPIO pins?  My air
conditioner in my cabinet at the repeater site decided to freeze up making
it very hot in the cabinet.  Would like to be able to monitor it.

Another option is to plug something in to the USB port to monitor
temperature and have the node able to notify if it falls outside the
parameters set.  Has anyone done this?

thanks

boB - W5EVH