[App_rpt-users] DMK URI GPIO temperature sensor

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Mar 19 14:42:20 UTC 2014

There are bits available on the DMK but I don't think there is any implementation of them in app_rpt? I suppose one could write code to do it but there are easier already implemented ways.

What I use to measure temperature is the one wire interface. It is supported in Linux. You need a one wire to USB adapter and the temperature sensors are single chip and can be daisy chained over a fairly long distance. The sensors are cheap. You could put together a single sensor system for less than $30 and most of that would be the adapter.

http://www.hobby-boards.com/store/products/1%252dWire-USB-Adaptor.html
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio