[App_rpt-users] toggling power on USB buss

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 11:45:39 UTC 2014

Similar experience here... It seems Asterisk stops talking to the device... could be the operating system. sometimes entering "service asterisk restart" from the command line works, if not "reboot" from the command line. If all else fails, then a hard reboot.

Hoping to hear from others on this.

Bob
kk6ecm

Sent from iPad