[App_rpt-users] Finding older version of ACID

Andrew Sylthe asylthe at kc9ona.com
Mon May 5 14:41:42 UTC 2014

I would be careful with setting your nameserver to the IP address of your
router.  Not all routers act as a DNS caching server.

Google offers 2 public DNS servers that anyone can use:  8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4 (
https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/)

My recommendation would be to use the Google Public DNS servers in your
/etc/resolv.conf if you are unsure about your router acting as a DNS
caching server.

Andrew Sylthe
KC9ONA