[App_rpt-users] Finding older version of ACID

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 15:03:39 UTC 2014

I always use the DNS provided to my router by my ISP first (could be 2 or 3) THEN I use the google DNS And at the end I use 2 of intenic. (Iknow it is not good practice for use to connect to Internic DNS server. but it is in case all the other fail.. Wich is highly improbable

that way I know that no mather what I will recive an answer to any dns query , it could take time, but I will recieve it..

Here is a good read on how DNS server works..

http://www.linuxsv.org/training/l19_linux_dns.html