[App_rpt-users] Simplex link to a repeater via Motorola maxtrac

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Wed May 14 14:01:35 UTC 2014

Hello my name is Loren I'm needing some guidance on this node here. The
problem I'm having is if node is not transmitting to the repeater it still
IDs every 10 minutes because somebody else was actually transmitting on the
repeater how do I set it up to where only if my node transmits to id then
I'd ten minutes after basically set it up on tx side only not RX and tx
side...

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
Email: loren at lorentedford.com
Phone: 618-553-0806
http://www.lorentedford.com
Sent from Droid RAZR HD from Verizon wireless network