[App_rpt-users] Incoming link connection volume

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon May 26 15:24:47 UTC 2014

Hi Bob,

You can adjust the echolink levels in the /etc/asterisk/echolink.conf
file. I find that the setting below work for us. Note that the primary
node audio levels (in the usbradio_tune_usb*.conf files) are set per
instructions using a deviation meter.

[el0]
erxgain=-6.0      ; defaults to -3.0 db
etxgain=0.0       ; defaults to 3.0 db.