[App_rpt-users] need to exchange some email off line with a Limey Linux guru

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Sat May 31 07:23:11 UTC 2014

I thought I had limey all figured out a couple of years back. Maybe not. Having massive issues to get it to compile. Went back to 1.0.7 which I was able to run before. Now fails in the first few lines. Also on another attempt xboard.mk file is complained about, wasn’t formatted right. Just all kinds of what always appear to be script file errors. When it actually compiles a source file that appears to go ok. But that is usually after lots of playing with some script of config file.

Anyhow, anyone up for talking me thru these issues?

Does buildroot have a problem? Somewhere I saw something about make version 3.82 being a problem, so backed down to 3.81, same thing. Tried using gmake, same thing.

George J Csahanin
W2DB
Cedar Park, TX
512-401-2630 home