[App_rpt-users] get_config.php empty result

iain macdonnell - N6ML ar at dseven.org
Sat May 31 20:41:34 UTC 2014

I'm new to AllStar Link, but not new to Linux and Asterisk. I already
run an Asterisk 11 PBX at home. Ideally I'd like to incorporate
AllStar Link into that, but to get started for now, I'm trying to get
a separate installation with ACID working. It's failing to download my
server config. It seems that others have reported problems in the last
few weeks. Is it still b0rked? Seems that a config ID exists, but I
can't actually get the contents of the config (just get an empty
result):

[root at test ~]# curl -k
'https://config.allstarlink.org/portal/_config/get_available_configs.php?username=N6ML&password=<mypasswd>'
<some_randomish_string>,N6ML
[root at test ~]# curl -k
'https://config.allstarlink.org/portal/_config/get_config.php?config_id=<some_randomish_string>'
[root at test ~]# curl -k
'https://config.allstarlink.org/portal/_config/get_config.php?username=N6ML&password=<mypasswd>&config_id=<some_randomish_string>'
[root at test ~]#

Anyone have a server config (as produced by that php script)
somewhere? I'd rather not have to reverse-engineer the entire pcf.sh
script....

73,

    ~iain / N6ML