[App_rpt-users] URI GPIO

Ed Wilhelm vacuumtubesforever at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 14:53:31 UTC 2014

Trying to use URI GPIO for the first time and having issues.

I am using simpleusb and in the config file have them defined like this:

GPIO4=out1

GPIO5=out1

I can only manipulate GPIO4. Have tried all of them and can only access
GPIO4. Thought may be my URI had issues, so tried a different one. Same
results.

Tried using the parallel port and that works just fine. Can use that if
I have to, but would really like to find out what the deal is with URI
GPIO.

Doing something stupid somewhere but can't find it.

Suggestions?

W8VT
Nodes 27849 29496
Beckley WV