[App_rpt-users] Public node as a gateway..

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Fri Nov 7 16:15:42 UTC 2014

If you’re not on the gateway node then yes, you have to do the *4xxxx “by your command” bit. You could set that up as a macro.  For example if 1000 will be the private node and 2000 the public.

[macro]
1 = *31000*41000*32000#

now *51 will connect to the public node.

You could put the IP address of the gateway in each of your private nodes (and visa versa) which would save the whole *4 thing to connect to the gateway. But you’d still need to do *4 to connect the public node to other public nodes.

--
Tim
:wq