[App_rpt-users] Portanode

Mark Guibord mark at micro-node.com
Fri Nov 7 00:00:24 UTC 2014

Since the BBB has only one USB port you will have to use an external hub or
switch to allow connection of the sound dongle and the WiFi adapter if you
go with the one supported in the documentation. My suggestion is to use the
Vonet VAR11N Mini Bridge/Wireless router or similar unit. I  believe these
units support multiple wireless hotspot connections in a prioritized manner.
This mean that if you setup multiple SSID's and passwords for different WiFi
hotspots the unit will connect to whatever hotspot is available at the time.

Mark

K7IZA

http://micro-node.com