[App_rpt-users] How to setup Allstar Monitor

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Wed Nov 12 14:25:49 UTC 2014

Be sure to download Allmon 2 as it has security improvements and enhancements over Allmon 1. Please note that Allmon 2 does not work with Internet Explorer. Rename allmon.ini.txt to allmon.ini.php and edit the user ID and password to match your manager.conf.

On your Allstar node edit manager.conf to have the same user ID and password as almond.ini.php and comment the bindaddr= line or set it to your server. bindaddr=127.0.0.1 is ok only if you run Allmon on the same computer as your node.

Yes, Allmon will allow control of your node via the web. Allmon 1 provided linking control and monitoring. The new control panel in Allmon 2 provides control of any setting Asterisk or app_rpt is capable of doing.  The sample control panel.ini.txt has many examples.

Here’s some more example control panel commands that aren’t in the current sample file:
labels[] = "Local Telemetry Output Enable"
cmds[] = "rpt cmd %node% cop 33 xxx"
labels[] = "Local Telemetry Output Disable"
cmds[] = "rpt cmd %node% cop 34 xxx"
labels[] = "Local Telemetry Output on Demand"
cmds[] = "rpt cmd %node% cop 35 xxx"
labels[] = "Force ID (local only)"
cmds[] = "rpt cmd %node% status 11 xxx"
labels[] = "Disable Linking"
cmds[] = "rpt cmd %node% cop 12 xxx"
labels[] = "Enable Linking"
cmds[] = "rpt cmd %node% cop 11 xxx"
labels[] = "Disable Autopatch"
cmds[] = "rpt cmd %node% cop 10 xxx"
labels[] = "Enable Autopatch"
cmds[] = "rpt cmd %node% cop 9 xxx"
labels[] = "Disable User Functions"
cmds[] = "rpt cmd %node% cop 18 xxx"
labels[] = "Enable User Functions"
cmds[] = "rpt cmd %node% cop 17 xxx"
labels[] = "System State 0 (normal)"
cmds[] = "rpt cmd %node% cop 14 0"
labels[] = "System State 1 (rpt only)"
cmds[] = "rpt cmd %node% cop 14 1”

If you have RTCMs these are handy:
; VOTER. Replace “SiteX” with your client’s name
labels[] = "Show Voter Status"
cmds[] = "voter prio %node%"
labels[] = "Voter All On"
cmds[] = "voter prio %node% all 0"