[App_rpt-users] How to setup Allstar Monitor

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 13:22:29 UTC 2014

I downloaded the files for allstar monitor, and pasted them in my http
directory. I also renamed the almon.ini.txt to almon.ini and changed the
node number to mine.

I loaded up the localhost webpage, and it displayed my node number and the
frequency but said "loading" under it and then "could not connect"

Does anyone have any other info on setting up allmon or troubleshooting? Am
I correct that it will allow me to control the node (connect, disconnect
etc.) via the internet? (I will use http password protect to prevent
unwanted node controllers)

Thanks,
Skyler KDØWHB
--