[App_rpt-users] EchoLink Policy Reminder

Johnny Keeker cypresstower at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 22:44:54 UTC 2014

When they kill our accounts we'll say EchoStink Stunk

 They can
 close/kill my account anytime. EchoStink sounds horrible
 most of the time...constant drivebys from dingalings that
 connect and disconnect over and over and say nothing...or
 connect at 3 in the morning and call CQ CQ. For 5
 minutes.....I am so tired of that shit I could delete it
 tonight.

 On Nov 11, 2014 2:00
 PM, "kk6ecm" <kk6ecm at gmail.com>
 wrote:
 Can anyone shed light
 on this Echolink requirement and Allstar? I'm not sure
 what makes us compliant. We have Echolink enabled on our
 repeater... I know of no way a non-ham could link in during
 an Echolink connection. Is there a way of setting app_rpt so
 an Echolink connection precludes all others? Also, Echolink
 has Apps for the PC, Android, and the iPhone/iPad... Their
 PC app (phones are RF, but not ham) seems to invalidate
 their rf only policy, although they do verify a license
 before granting a node number. What am I missing?

 Thanks,Bobkk6ecm
 Sent from iPad

 ---------- Forwarded
 message ----------