[App_rpt-users] Voter board

Corey kc7mrq at bresnan.net
Sat Nov 15 06:10:57 UTC 2014

I built a through hole voter board and interfaced it to a GPS 18 LVC and
my server. I set the board up as a master, transmit. The LED shows the
GPS locked and 98 command shows the GPS,
but I am getting the following error when telnetting into the board:

Warning: GPS Data time period elapsed.

The error is timestamped and occurs every second. I made sure the data
format was NMEA per archived messages on here by connecting the GPS to
SNSRCFG. The config appears to be set up correctly.
What other areas do I need to look at to fix this warning?

I did notice you can choose quite a few NMEA messages in the SNSRCFG
profile. Does it matter if all are checked?

I have a second issue with updating the firmware. The board is at Rev
1.41. I tried updating it, but haven't had any luck so far. Nothing
happens when I click on the "capture target" button after resetting the
voter board. The target ip is the voter board and the bootloader ip in
the voter is my laptop with ENC_Loader.

  The IC(s) were originally programmed by a friend in another state so I
never experienced what it take to do the initial programming.

Thanks for your help,
Corey