[App_rpt-users] Voter board

Corey kc7mrq at bresnan.net
Sat Nov 15 17:59:04 UTC 2014

Chuck,
I logged into the switch(Cisco 2950) and it shows the port running at
10Mbit half duplex. The switch doesn't change to full duplex when I
change duplex setting on the voter.

I noticed at the bottom of the "98" printout there is an issue with
system time not being set. Could that have anything to do with the issue?

S/W Version: 1.48 09/23/2014
System Uptime: 74.6 Secs
IP Address: 192.168.0.142
Netmask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.0.1
Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8
Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4
DHCP: 0
VOTER Server IP: 192.168.0.178
VOTER Server UDP Port: 667
OUR UDP Port: 667
GPS Lock: 1
Connected: 1
COR: 0
EXT CTCSS IN: 1
PTT: 0
RSSI: 0
Current Samples / Sec.: 8000
Current Peak Audio Level: 184
Squelch Noise Gain Value: 0, Diode Cal. Value: 0, SQL pot 508
Current Time: Sat  Nov 15, 2014  17:31:12.920
Last Rx Pkt System time: <System Time Not Set>, diff: -1266534760 msec
Last Rx Pkt Timestamp time: <System Time Not Set>, diff: 0 msec
Last Rx Pkt index: 0, inbounds: 0

Corey