[App_rpt-users] How to setup Allstar Monitor

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 23:36:07 UTC 2014

I forwarded the port 5038, and ran everything from the readme, but it still
says "waiting" under node information, and will not connect.

See here:

http://kd0whb.duckdns.org/allmon-allmon2/link.php?nodes=40764

On the Readme, there was also a line that said to "Edit
/etc/asterisk/manager.conf", but nothing after that, is there something
that I should do in manager.conf?

73
Skyler KDØWHB

electricity440 at gmail.com