[App_rpt-users] Video on setting up Allstar

Skyler Fennell electricity440 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 23:01:15 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Been working in this YouTube video for beginners on setting up Allstar link.

I have it unlisted for now, waiting if I need to edit it for various reasons (ex if I have incorrect info or something someone wants to add) before I release to general public.

So here is the link to part one, part two will hopefully come soon.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jJa0Rsj3ZyY

Tell me if you have any comments, thoughts, or if I should make any changes, and ideas for the next videos.

73
Skyler KDØWHB