[App_rpt-users] good connection to URI?

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:28:45 UTC 2014

I use a large  9 conductor shielded cable 16# wire that I is used in acces control system. got a 1000 feet roll doing nothing. I connect the shield on one side only, and I use one of the conductor for ground both the audio and signaling will switch that to 2 different cable.
so aside the obvious typo about pin 26 ;-) wich is 23.. I was in the ball park..

Thanks both Ramesh and Jon for the info!