[App_rpt-users] Two nodes, One URI

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 14:59:20 UTC 2014

Bob her with my 2 cents,

It's not clear to me what you want to accomplish. If the second node is a transmit only of the first nodes activity, then why not link the two nodes so the second merely repeats the activity on the first. I may be missing something, but using the gpio seems overly complicated. The second node could even be a private node, or do you require linking from outside your server?

Thanks,
Bob
kk6ecm

Sent from iPad