[App_rpt-users] Two nodes, One URI

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Mon Oct 6 15:52:22 UTC 2014

Setting up two separate nodes requires two USB radio interfaces to
generate audio.  You cannot mix and match between the two node instances
with one radio interface.

If you are wanting to save money (maybe why you are posing this in the
first place?) you can consider a home-made USB radio adapter:
http://www.repeater-builder.com/projects/fob/startech-syba-fob.html

While this isn't necessarily easy, many folks have the skill necessary
to make a nice looking cheap interface.

Kevin Custer