[App_rpt-users] Nodes not showing at all. they are missing

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Oct 8 00:16:46 UTC 2014

Just so everyone knows, you do not have to be listed on the allstarlink.org status page to operate normally. As long as you are registered and you are getting the rpt_extnodes database (a different database updated with registration) you can connect anywhere you want as long as you know the node number. I rarely use the allstarlink status page. Yes it is a nice feature but not a necessity for operation as long a you know where you are connecting.

Locally I use lsnodes to display connected nodes.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio