[App_rpt-users] Events & PTT

Joe Bennett aprs at ka3nam.com
Wed Oct 8 18:34:35 UTC 2014

Is there a comprehensive list of all the Events that can be captured via
app_rpt?

Additionally I'm looking for a way to interrupt the PTT line of a
repeater transmitter that is in a transmit state. The TX is a radio with
a TOT that can't be defeated. I'd like to write a script that will pull
the PTT for ~500 - 1000ms just before the radio timer expires... I've
figured out how to capture a PTT event, but am wondering if there is a
way I can send a command to the URIx to interrupt the PTT rather than
having to add external logic.... Any ideas?

-Joe
KA3NAM
Allstar 28073