[App_rpt-users] DOS

Lu Vencl vencl at att.net
Thu Oct 9 12:04:16 UTC 2014

Anyone else been experiencing DOS attacks on their nodes? Been having issues with at least two of my nodes, and I know one other person as well.
Symptoms to look out for are a sudden degradation in your internet service that your node is attached to, steady it very active internet light on your router if you have one, major breakup in communications, pings to public ip addresses results show major packet loss, can't get registered on Allstar.
Just to name a few.
Please contact me directly if you have encountered this issue.

Lu
KA4EPS