[App_rpt-users] Half duplex Tx override

Willem Schreuder willem at prinmath.com
Sat Oct 18 13:45:30 UTC 2014

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014, Willem Schreuder wrote:

> I have a half duplex node with COR and the behavior seems to be that as lng
> as COR is active, it will not switch to transmit even if there is an
> incomming transmission on the link.
>
> The behavior I would like to enable is that if there is an incoming signal on
> the link, it should override the COR and switch to transmit.

The solution provided by K0JSC is to add
   linktolink=yes
in the node stanza in rpt.conf which results in the desired behavior.

73 Willem

Dr. Willem A. Schreuder,  President,  Principia Mathematica
Address:  445 Union Blvd, Suite 230,  Lakewood, CO  80228, USA
Tel: (303) 716-3573   Fax: (303) 716-3575
WWW: www.prinmath.com   Email: Willem.Schreuder at prinmath.com