[App_rpt-users] Half duplex Tx override

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Sat Oct 18 16:18:16 UTC 2014

Maybe you need a voice detecting squelch, as in the Micom radios. I just
happen to have designed a board to do that from an old 73 magazine article.
If you want details send me an email. The radio I tested it with is a
FT-780. It closely follows the Micom squelch method. I built it up to
provide "COS" from a HF remote to the app_rpt box. The ham radio market has
overlooked this method forever.

GeorgeC
2360

George J Csahanin