[App_rpt-users] RTCM Narrow band voting..

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Tue Oct 28 16:24:32 UTC 2014

Hello we are working on a grant were we might be getting a stack of RTCM’s in for our amateur digital network.  We currently have 18 XPR8400’s online running in IPSC mode.  The channels are narrow band coordinated but we have also put analog channels in each of the repeaters so if poop happens we can flip from digital to analog.  Our thought was to stick RTCM’s on the back of them to handle the analog side.  And as we have some digital voted sites we would also then have analog remote RX’s..   We currently have a few analog sites running the RTCM’s for voting/simulcast now.. but those are on 25khz coordinated ham channels. where as this would be running narrow band.

Just wondering the gotcha’s when setting levels on the gear for a 12.5khz vs 25khz channel and the Null’s...

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
fred at moses.bz