[App_rpt-users] RTCM Narrow band voting..

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Wed Oct 29 03:55:48 UTC 2014

RTCMs work fine on narrow band 900Mhz Quantars. I have no experience with any other narrow band radios.

Just set the dev at half (1.5 instead of 3Khz)… inject 1.5 then set the RX LEDs like normal. For TX generate the milliwatt tone and set to 1.5 on the service monitor. Set both levels with no CTCSS.
--
Tim
:wq