[App_rpt-users] IAX help

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Wed Sep 3 13:33:37 UTC 2014

Anyone on the list good with IAX. I have a few issues I'm trying to sort
thru. I have two clients setup and working on smartphones now.

1. The connect welcome message does not play when connected.  Also when I
hit pound (#) I do not get the repeater tail beep. Not sure if that can be
remedied.

2. I'd like to assign a four digit extension numbers to my clients.  I had
this up and running before I shut down SIP on my server.  I've looked at
the extension and SIP .conf and am wondering if it's similar.

That's all I got for now.

By the way I posted for a issues with audio last week. I got lots of
replies that were very helpful and concise.  My repeater is sounding great.

Thank you