[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 67, Issue 5

Mike Lussier mike.lussier at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 12:16:09 UTC 2014

Good morning all,
Could this be that Echo link because of their lack of security, Behind
closed doors has gotten its wrist smacked and they are just looking for
some one else to blame for the trouble ?

Just my two cents

I have  echolink setup on one of my repeaters as of right now. I have two
of the four repeaters with the ALL Star link setup , I'm not sure how much
echolink  will be used.

Mike AE4ML