[App_rpt-users] Fwd: EchoLink Policy Reminder

Geoff ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 02:20:39 UTC 2014

In case anyone is interested, my take on  the whole Echolink thing is,
it's an option that is available, when I want or need it.

I use it to connect with my SmartPhone when I'm out of repeater range
from my system, or any that are linked to it.

Perfect example, I was in Ozona, Tx earlier this week, and echolinked on
my phone to my repeater, after disconnecting my nodes from the outside
world.
Echolinked in at the time the family was going to/from work, so I could
talk to them from outside the network.  For that, it works great.  For me.

I'm leaving things as they are.

-Geoff/W5OMR