[App_rpt-users] beastnode (was debian)

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 04:32:38 UTC 2014

Ok got a 3 month account with them.. got debian 5 installed.. of course the kernel is way too new to install asterisk with out problem
here is the output for the version of the kernel.:# cat /proc/versionLinux version 2.6.32-042stab093.4 (root at kbuild-rh6-x64) (gcc version 4.4.6 20120305 (Red Hat 4.4.6-4) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Mon Aug 11 18:47:39 MSK 2014
So if I run phase2.sh from /etc/rc.d/ ( I did copy the script there and the acidrepo file at the same place, I have an error, can't compile zaptel.
here is the last few lines from the compiler:
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/astsrc/zaptel/menuselect/mxml'gcc -o menuselect menuselect.o strcompat.o menuselect_stub.o mxml/libmxml.a mxml/libmxml.amake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/astsrc/zaptel/menuselect'make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/astsrc/zaptel/menuselect'Generating input for menuselect ...
***********************************************************  The existing menuselect.makeopts file did not specify  that 'zttool' should not be included.  However, either some  dependencies for this module were not found or a  conflict exists.
  Either run 'make menuselect' or remove the existing  menuselect.makeopts file to resolve this issue.***********************************************************
make: *** [menuselect.makeopts] Error 255Failure: Unable to compile Zaptel 2Fatal error: Unable to install Asterisk![root at node rc.d]#

Anyone have a simple answer to this? Do I need zaptel since I wont be connecting and radio directly to this server?
If I dont need it. How do I prevent the install script from compiling it?
Lots of question.. But I am not that used to such stuff ;-)
Pierre MartelVE2PF