[App_rpt-users] beastnode (was debian)

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Sep 8 05:18:38 UTC 2014

Pete,

 It has been awhile since I have done it but I have a PC system in the basement that has acid on it with Debian. I was experimenting when i was working on the RPi.  You need to use dahdi not zaptel.  I could probably tar up the source. It doesn't have the dahdi patches but they could easily be added. It was the latest Debian at the time - about last April or so. It did work well.

You would have to setup the compile environment and recompile. If you are not comfortable with mucking in Linux then it might be a problem.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio