[App_rpt-users] beastnode (was debian)

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 10:36:25 UTC 2014

Sorry, I wrote debian 5 cause I must have been a bit tired..
I have Centos 5 32 bit on the vps.
Could I download an old version of the kernel, compile it on the machine and change the boot loader to run that older version?
Or would I break something trying to comile from the lastest svn?
does phase2.sh take the lastest svn from the allstar repo?
for now the machine react very fast.. Ihope it will keep like that.