[App_rpt-users] Ideas (Mobile App)

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 19:59:46 UTC 2014

What about a system that is similar to lets say Echolink in the ability to
search and select what repeater you want to add to your quick list then use
this to connect to the repeater through a web transceiver like setup kinda
like an all in one type software.. If i understood what you were talking
about this you would have to setup up repeater side individually for each
user..

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com

http://www.lorentedford.com