[App_rpt-users] Where is the echolink "text greeting" Page

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 21:46:20 UTC 2014

Not that I care that much to go to the source code and modify that, but I
am new to programming etc. and wondering how I would do it. I assume the .c
file is C++ or something, so where can i find the source file that I can
then recompile and load it back onto my node computer?

--
Skyler Fennell
amsatnet.info
electricity440 at gmail.com