[App_rpt-users] What is Dahdi?

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Fri Sep 12 06:08:55 UTC 2014

OK, thanks for the clarification. It’s fairly close to what I had put together in my mind the last five years. Where I go off center is (and I’m no programmer, I’m sure this has a reason)  when/why isn’t the set of drivers just a part of Asterisk. Since it seems that It needs those drivers and the drivers are for Asterisk (or do they also work with other systems?)

OK, Doug and all, thanks for some clarification.

GeorgeC

George J Csahanin
W2DB
Allstar 2360 Echolink-Free