[App_rpt-users] Incoming connects

wade wadeo at charter.net
Sat Sep 13 16:43:34 UTC 2014

Sorry for the lack of information here. It was late.. lol

Ok, I have a slightly different setup here than most but I'm sure some
people do it for remote sites. First off my IP here at home is DCHP. I
have a friend just down the street running AllStar with the same ISP and
he has no issues. (more on his strange solution later). My setup consist
of my main router for the house wired to an HSMM Mesh node in my shack.
Another Mesh node is setup and wired to the AllStar Server in the
garage. (I'm running this as a test to get ready for a remote site
without internet.) So my server has an IP that starts with 10.12.xxx.xx.
This setup worked flawlessly for months then this. All the routers,
including the main house router are LinkSys. I have checked all these
mesh nodes and the main router many times and all have the correct ports
open. As for SSHíng into it. I can if I am wired into my inside mesh
node. I can't from anywhere else, I assume because the nodes are in
AD-HOC mode??? Not to familiar woth all the networking SSH stuff quite yet.
I will try to capture some data from it but I use a different computer
to email from so it is difficult. I hope I didn't leave anyone out of
information.

Wade